We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate Restaurant Supervisor to join the team at The Round. The Restaurant Supervisor will report to the General Manager, and will work across the site, learning how to lead the bar and floor sections during busy service shifts.
- Understand what excellent hospitality looks like and caring passionately about delivering this during busy shifts
- Have a great eye-for-detail, with products served, customer experience and general cleanliness
- A keen learner, willing to work across all areas of the site
- Support the GM and AGMs in working with, and positively influencing,
- Tuesday – Saturday rota, c.40h per week
- 28-days holiday per year
Key characteristics required
- Passionate about trying to make people’s evenings great
- Bring a positive and energetic approach to work
- Calm under pressure and a clear decision maker
- Resilient and able to take responsibility
- Empathetic to both customer and staff needs
We have a great team who are dedicated restaurant professionals and who properly value excellent customer experience. We are ideally looking for someone who similarly loves hospitality and wants to work in a high quality environment. We offer proper careers for those who believe hospitality is a choice, not a temporary solution.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: Competitive, on experience.