We are excited to be hiring a Marketing Content Manager to work across the Fellpack business.
This is a new role and is ideally suited to a recent graduate (school or university) or young professional who is keen to build hands-on marketing experience in a young fast-growing company.
Videography skills are essential, in particular, being able to cut together content in a professional manner that supports our brand and injects the personality of the team into what our customers see online and through social media.
Given the need to understand how the three Fellpack restaurants function, the personalities of the team and how customers interact with the business, the role includes some shift work. This will most likely be in the form of three evening shifts (c.15h).
A love of the Lake District, an ability to tell stories and confidence in your creative ability are key. As is being able to work hard, hit deadlines and being optimistic in the face of challenge.
- Manage Fellpack’s content creation, with a focus on short videography that allows customers to properly see inside what we do and who we are
- Creative new marketing ideas, aware that there are many ways to achieve something, so confidence in getting a task completed is in some ways more important than the quality of the idea
- Manage Fellpack’s three social media accounts, driving engagement and following
- Work some FOH shifts, able to be a positive influence amongst the wider team and someone full-time restaurant staff are excited to work with
- Passionate about videography, demonstrating previous examples of short videos created
- A willingness to learn and ask questions about what the Fellpack brand is trying to represent
- Sharing some of the same passions of the brand, namely, hospitality and Lake District adventuring
- Courage to pitch ideas and see them through to completion by convincing the team to give some of their time to their creation
- Self-reflective, recognising that even if an idea didn’t work well, it is a still a good learning opportunity.
- A sense of humour and a positive attitude, such that people across the team enjoy working with you
Salary and perks
- Salary on experience
- Free parking
- Staff discounts & socials
Founded in early 2017, Fellpack has quickly built success as a modern hospitality business based in the beautiful Lake District. Our raison d’être is to be a brand that properly celebrates Lake District adventuring, both through our Keswick restaurants and in the variety of supporting activities we pursue. Staffed by university graduates who prefer Blencathra to Bond Street, Fellpack combines a data-led, tech-centric approach, with a genuine passion for hosting and hospitality. We form hypotheses, test them and iterate. We value a can-do attitude from team members alongside an entrepreneurial mindset that uses instinct as the start of their analysis, rather than as their answer.