The Round is a dynamic place to work, with a great team who aim to give Keswick locals and tourists a fantastic hospitality experience.
We are looking for a chef with an excellent eye for detail and calm under the pressure during busy shifts. The job will be fast-paced, but you’ll be surrounded by ambitious colleagues who are constantly looking to improve what we do and how we work.
- Five shifts per week (40-45 hours, 4 service evenings, 1 prep day), no splits, Tues – Sat
- Responsibility for ensuring our food products are beautifully presented but prepared quickly.
- A commitment to the highest standards of cleanliness and organisation
- 28-days holiday per year
- Opportunity to work overtime at a pro-rata salary rate
Key characteristics required
- A passion for serving exceptional food
- Hard-working and an ability to cope under pressure
- Have a positive and energetic approach to work, wanting to be part of a team
- An eye for detail and a dedication to maintain high standards
We look forward to hearing from you even if you might feel you haven’t got sufficient experience for the role. We have a robust training programme that can quickly get you up to speed to be an extremely useful member of the kitchen team.
Salary £24,000 – £27,000 depending on experience.